That’s right, I’m bucking the trend baby. I’m posting my writing resolutions early. Sit back and be amazed at how high my expectations can soar. Though I am keeping the goals/resolutions limited to things within my power.
1. Write 4 novels and submit them
2. Have at least 30 short stories in my folders and keep them out on markets until they sell or have nowhere to go
3. Finish everything I start
4. Submit everything I finish
5. Keep track of receipts and other things for taxes (I was abominable about it this last year, sigh)
6. Try writing at least three things outside my genre comforts (mystery, horror, erotica, something…)
7. Keep going, never look back, never surrender and all that
That’s it. Well “it” is pretty relative here. That’s a lot, I think, but not out of the realms of possibility. And it will get a lot of things out there were someone might see them, which is a good thing if I want to ever actually make any money at this whole “my job” thing. Yep.